Monday, April 18, 2016 - 13:39
Twelve students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET)...
Monday, April 18, 2016 - 12:31
Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) recently...
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 10:30The David Ross Education Trust’s third annual music competition brought together some of the most talented musicians from across the network’s secondary academies. The event, which was held at the
- Monday, April 18, 2016 - 14:27Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) have been getting creative as part of the latest DRET Arts Competition. The competition, open to both primary and secondary academies, saw
- Monday, April 18, 2016 - 13:39Twelve students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) were given a once in a lifetime opportunity to take part in an ecological conservation project in the Caribbean over the Easter break
- Monday, April 18, 2016 - 12:31Students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) recently competed at the National Junior Indoor Rowing Championships in London. The event brought together over 2,500 secondary school
- Friday, April 15, 2016 - 12:57Humberston Academy has been nationally recognised with two awards for its exceptional GCSE performance in 2015 by the Schools, Students and Teachers network (SSAT). Educational Outcomes data analysis
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - 14:49During the spring term, dance and drama students from Havelock Academy were victorious at the Humberside Police Rock Challenge. Held at The Baths Hall in Scunthorpe, the event brought together
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 16:52Three students from Charles Read Academy are celebrating after winning a Young Writers competition. After submitting short stories to the national challenge, Julia Brylak, Aimee Davies and Joe Talbot
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 16:39Thomas Middlecott Academy were delighted to welcome BAE Systems to the academy for a range of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) workshops in the Spring Term. Focussing on the
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 16:33The David Ross Education Trust's primary academies recently came together to battle it out for the highly anticipated Primary Cup. Two fantastic days of sport saw pupils compete in football and
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 16:00Students at Skegness Grammar School recently enjoyed a visit from the Garsington Opera group, with a number of students trying their hand at an Opera For All workshop. The workshop, delivered by a