Friday, October 9, 2015 - 11:45
Pupils and staff at Briar Hill Primary School have been celebrating...
Friday, October 9, 2015 - 11:18
Four students from Barnes Wallis Academy have their feet firmly on...
- Friday, October 9, 2015 - 15:18Students at Barnes Wallis Academy were delighted to meet Professor Brian Cox at a STEM Inspiration Day held at RAF Coningsby. In addition to listening to a talk from the world-renowned scientist, the
- Friday, October 9, 2015 - 12:27As part of their GCSE history course, Year 11 students from Thomas Middlecott Academy recently spent the day at the Houses of Parliament. Students had the opportunity to find out more about the
- Friday, October 9, 2015 - 11:45Pupils and staff at Briar Hill Primary School have been celebrating after being recognised as a Centre of Excellence for inclusive practice. The school, which is part of the David Ross Education
- Friday, October 9, 2015 - 11:18Four students from Barnes Wallis Academy have their feet firmly on the ground after the trip of a lifetime to the NASA space centre in America. Ethan Kolberg, Shannon Cadwallader, Carla Butterley and
- Friday, October 9, 2015 - 11:02Months of eager anticipation for parents and pupils have reached their conclusion after plans for a new primary school building on the site of Malcolm Arnold Academy, Northampton, were approved last
- Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 17:02Former MP and DRET Chairman, David Blunkett, has been named as a peer in the House of Lords. Wendy Marshall, the Trust's Chief Executive, said: “Although David has only been our Chair for a short
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 17:05Hundreds of students from across the David Ross Education Trust have been celebrating today as they opened their highly anticipated GCSE results. Among those delighted with their grades was Isabel
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 13:11It is expected that around 50% of students at King Edward VI Academy have achieved 5 A*-C, including maths and English. This is a significant increase on the previous year’s results, with almost
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 13:11Students from Malcolm Arnold Academy achieved some impressive outcomes when they opened their GCSE examination results today. Among the smiling faces were Rachel Alderson, Iona Beresford, Eugene
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 12:10Staff and students from Skegness Grammar School are celebrating after achieving another strong set of GCSE results. 93% of students achieved at least five A* to C grades including maths and English,