Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 09:12
The Arbours Primary Academy, in Northampton, has been rated “good” by...
Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 09:41
Staff and students at Charles Read Academy are celebrating following...
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 09:12The Arbours Primary Academy, in Northampton, has been rated “good” by Ofsted following a rapid improvement in the past two years. The school was in special measures and rated ‘inadequate’ before it
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 10:11National Table Tennis champion, Hannah Hicks, has been visiting academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) to inspire pupils to try the sport for themselves. Ranked number four in the
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 13:56The David Ross Education Trust (DRET), in partnership with the University Of Leicester, is holding a free information event about teaching from 4:30pm to 6:00pm on Wednesday 21 st January 2015 at
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 09:41Staff and students at Charles Read Academy are celebrating following the opening of two state of the art science laboratories as part of a continued redevelopment of the Corby Glen site. As well as a
- Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 15:07Three of the David Ross Education Trust’s Northampton primary schools have performed in front of thousands of people as part of Young Voices, the world’s largest children’s choir. Pupils from
- Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 12:42Three short films about life at some of the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) primary academies have been released. The Arbours Primary Academy, Rockingham Primary School and Kings Heath Primary
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 11:17Two talented Year 12 students at Lodge Park Academy have been recognised for their photography skills as part of the Northamptonshire Art Competition. Emma Johnson won the 2nd prize of £250 and
- Monday, December 15, 2014 - 16:46Cedar Road Primary School has received praise from Ofsted for creating an “atmosphere where pupils learn and flourish”. The inspection team visited the school, which is part of the David Ross
- Friday, December 12, 2014 - 15:48To remember the 100 th anniversary of the Christmas truce, students and pupils across the Trust have been holding their own football matches to remember the iconic event. For one day only, normal
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014 - 15:06Talented youngsters from some of the Trust’s Northamptonshire primary schools put on their dancing shoes for the "Junior Strictly Northampton" competition. The town’s take on BBC’s Strictly Come