Friday, April 17, 2015 - 09:51
Over 1,000 professionals from across the David Ross Education Trust (...
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - 15:17
Bunty Blanshard, a Year 9 student at King Edward VI Academy, has won...
- Friday, April 17, 2015 - 09:51Over 1,000 professionals from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) came together to share ideas and best practice for the first Trust-wide training events. Senior leaders and teaching staff
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 15:36The David Ross Education Trust’s All Stars Netball Teams took part in a 4-day Netball tour during the Easter holidays. The All Stars are made up of the most talented Netball players from across the
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - 15:58The Trust’s annual Cross Country Cup once again put over 200 students from across DRET’s secondary academies through their paces. The top runners from each academy competed against their peers in the
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - 15:17Bunty Blanshard, a Year 9 student at King Edward VI Academy, has won Gold at the National Junior Indoor Rowing Championships (NJIRC). Competing against 271 students from schools and rowing clubs
- Thursday, April 2, 2015 - 11:02Students from across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) secondary academies competed for the chance to be crowned champions of the first DRET Hockey Cup. Jennie Bimson, Team GB Hockey Player and
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 17:16Barnes Wallis Academy has launched a Space Camp competition in order to select two Year 9 students to go on the trip of a lifetime this summer - to Space Camp USA, Alabama. To kick-start the
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 16:23Two talented students from Havelock Academy had their first articles published, after taking part in the Grimsby Telegraph’s Young Reporters scheme. The scheme, which is run by the Grimsby Telegraph
- Friday, March 27, 2015 - 15:58As part of Shakespeare Week, pupils from three of the Trust’s primary academies impressed their parents and teachers by learning and performing ‘A play in a day.’ In workshops run by the Royal and
- Friday, March 27, 2015 - 15:53Over 400 primary pupils from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) competed in a number of sporting events in the hope of becoming winners of this year's Foundation Primary Cup. In two
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 13:22The David Ross Education Trust (DRET) has announced four recruitment fairs to be held in April 2015. Committed to delivering the highest academic standards, the David Ross Education Trust aims to